The popular used book sale is returning.
— Fri, June 10, 3 pm to 6 pm and
— Sat, June 11, 10 am to 4 pm
Book choices will include fiction, travel, philosophy, biography, cookbooks, and more. CDs, DVDs, and an expanded children’s section will also be featured.
Quimper UU Fellowship
2333 San Juan Ave
Port Townsend, WA 98368
- The price of most books will be $2
- After 3 pm on Saturday, a bag of books will cost $5
- This sale will be held indoors and, like many events, may be affected by any prevailing Covid conditions in our county.
- Masks and proof of vaccination are likely to be required.
- More info: a2206a|||plvoice|||org|||Used Book and Media