Saturday, June 4, from 9 am to 4 pm
Topics will include wire sizing, circuit breaker and fuse ratings, cable routing and labeling, shore power circuits, corrosion protection, and instrument systems.
Diesel Engine Troubleshooting
Sunday, June 5, from 9 am to 4 pm
Topics will include maintenance of fuel, lubrication, elec- trical, cooling, and exhaust systems.
- Both to be held at the Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding in Port Hadlock
- The two courses are designed to complement each other.
- Cost is $80 for one workshop or $120 for both.
- Registration required, space is limited.
- Registration & Info: UW Event
Sponsored by Washington Sea Grant, The Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding, and Washington State University Extension. The Sea Grant College program is part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.